Brief & Background
2018’s Christmas Campaign was a three-pronged approach, including the first ever printed Christmas Good Toy Guide, experiential marketing at the Good Toy Zone and impactful online activity, including influencer partnerships and insightful, expert content.
The Guide showcased just shy of 100 of the best-tested products, across four age categories, divided into interests as sub-categories. Distributed directly to 5,000 families in print and over 10,000 online.
The online campaign received over 500k impressions, largely thanks to our record-breaking giveaway which received over 30,000 entries.
Summary of services provided
- Shared advertising on Fundamentally Children's website and in print
- Shared and exclusive advertising on social channels.
- PR and brand support through Good Toy Guide endorsement.
- Experiential marketing at the Good Toy Zone.
Summary of Success
- 5,000 printed copies distributed and 10,000 readers online
- Online impressions of over 500,000 for the entire campaign
- A record-breaking 30,000 giveaway entrants
- Key influential blogger partnerships
- Experiential marketing at the Good Toy Zone
- A valuable increase in Good Toy Guide review views of over 500% on average